Take medical courses and earn your Clinical Medical Assistant diploma in months!
To learn more call Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology today at 724-437-4600 or Request Information.
Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology (PIHT) is enrolling students interested in training for medical careers in the Fayette County, Uniontown, PA and Connellsville, PA areas!
Clinical Medical Assistants are caring people who help patients feel better. If this sounds like you, medical assisting could be your dream career!
Medical Training that Works!
Why PIHT Medical Training is Right for You:
- Beautiful Campus
- Convenient Location
- Qualified Instructors
- Interactive Labs
- Career Services
- Quality Affordable Education
Real Skills for Real Jobs:
- Take a patient's vital signs (such as blood pressure, temperature, and pulse)
- Assist a doctor or nurse with physical exams
- Check a patient's vision
- Collect medical specimens
- Check a patient's blood-sugar level
- Perform basic lab tests
- Sterilize medical equipment to kill germs
- Assist with simple surgeries
- Give injections (shots)
- Do certain heart tests
With Your Medical Diploma, You Could:
- Work in a doctor's office
- Assist with dialysis for patients with kidney problems
- Work as a phlebotomist, or someone who draws blood
- Work as an assistant for a chiropractor
- Work as an assistant in a pharmacy
- Work in a hospital scheduling patients and working with patient records
Externships and Certifications
As one of our Clinical Medical Assisting students you will complete an externship as part of your medical courses. This on-the-job training allows you to apply the skills you’ve learned in the real world with real people. This experience is invaluable and also allows you to showcase your skills to employers in the Fayette County, Uniontown and Connellsville areas who hire medical assistants. Not only does our Clinical Medical Assisting program prepare you to be job ready in months, but it’s also designed to prepare you for certification exams which can strengthen your appeal in the job market. Some of the certifications our students can choose to take include:
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
- Certified EKC/ECG Technician
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician
Clinical Medical Assistants are an important part of the medical team. You’ll dress in a medical uniform, have a career you love, and be able to work towards financial security. To learn more about the Clinical Medical Assisting program, call PIHT today at 724-437-4600 or Request Information.