Our online campus provides you with the flexibility to go to class anytime you want, from anywhere you can access the Internet. Through the use of our eCampus, instructors are able to utilize effective teaching practices enhanced with innovative technologies to ensure a rich, dynamic, and interactive educational experience.
Benefits of Online Learning at PIHT
- Allows you more flexibility and options with work and child care schedules while you’re in school.
- Allows you to attend class and complete course work at your own pace and at times when you can learn best.
- Allows instructors to incorporate differentiated teaching strategies, so they can cater to your learning preference – including audio, video, interactive activities, and text.
- 24/7 technical support and regular and frequent availability of instructors and other support.
- Allows you to complete the parts of your program that are generally theory based online while maintaining benefit of the hands-on training part of the programs on-campus.
Are you ready for online classes? Below are the qualities of a successful online student.
- Open minded about sharing life, work, and educational experiences as part of the learning process
- Able to communicate through writing
- Active learner that is highly motivated, self-directed, and self-disciplined
- Organized, strong time management skills, and able to meet deadlines
- Committed to setting sufficient hours aside to successfully complete course work
- Attention to detail and ability to follow directions
- Able to think critically
- Willing to “speak up” if problems arise
- Has reliable access to a computer and the internet
- Comfortable using a computer
PIHT currently offers online courses to its residential students only. We do not offer programs entirely online. Only select courses are available online.