We understand that your goal in furthering your education is a successful, fulfilling career!
Our programs are designed to meet the current and future demands of employers in your area. Graduates are well-prepared to enter the workforce with practical training and hands-on experience. In fact, it is not uncommon for our students to secure jobs before they even graduate!
Each student completes a specialized course in career management. This course equips you with the tools needed for job searching, interviewing, obtaining and managing a career.
Upon graduation, our students possess a professional portfolio that demonstrates their training and professionalism to potential employers.
Our students and alumni also have exclusive access to our Career Management Team. Services include:
- Access to our long-term networks and experience with a variety of employers
- Individual career advising to students and alumni
- Personal and professional branding
- Assistance developing professional documents such as resumes, cover letters, thank you letters, professional references, LinkedIn profiles, etc.
- Professional interview training
- Opportunities for on-the-job training in the various fields of study through professional externships
YOUR CAREER MANAGEMENT TEAM
Contact your local Career Management Department for assistance.
East Liverpool, OH
Mt. Braddock, PA
Ruth Ann Cummings